Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Level C (BLS) with AED for Healthcare Providers Certification
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation BLS certification implements current standards placed by the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation BLS certification implements current standards placed by the Heart and Stroke Foundation. The course is designed to prepare a wide variety of healthcare professionals and first responders to recognize several life-threatening emergencies. Students are instructed on how to provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner. This course also includes adult, child, and infant rescue skills in both out-of-hospital and in-hospital settings.
At the completion of the CPR Basic Life Support course, student will be able to:
1. Perform 1- and 2-rescuer CPR for adult, child and infant victims.
2. Aiding responsive and unresponsive choking victims of any age.
3. Describe signs of Cardiac Arrest, Choking, Stroke and Heart Attack.
4. Demonstrate proper use of Face Mask and Bag Value Mask (BVM).
5. Demonstrate activation of AED.
6. Describe the links in the Chain of survival.
*Students must pass a skills test & written test to receive a course completion card in (CPR) BLS for Healthcare Providers Course.
Price: $80.00 Cdn. (Price includes Tax & Materials)